With this addon you can add some magic to the messages list columns!
- Add a custom column directly from the addon preference window to show any mail header you want.
- Set the default columns settings for any new folder.
- Show hidden columns in the Conversation Tab.
- Edit a mail header value for a single message.
How does it work?
After installing, open the addon preference panel to:
- Show or add custom columns.
- Set which column show in a new folder, and choose how to sort the messages in the folder.
- Choose which columns you want to always see in the Conversation Tab.
Support this addon!
Are you using this addon in your Thunderbird?
Consider to support the development making a small donation. Click here!
To send a bug report use github.
Check the issue tracker.
Axel Grude, developer of QuickFolders addon, for his help in testing and brainstorming new features.